Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday happenings

My 15 pg research paper is finished!!!! 
words cannot express my joy right now :)
I never again want to have to do another paper...well, at least until next semester :P


Now on to studying for my finals and at some point I've got to go shopping for scrubs for my new job.....which I start Monday!!! 
eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk
I may be just a bit nervous and excited.....


Also, I am now apart of the facebook world again. Mainly so I can promote my photography page which ya'll should go check  out if you're on facebook too. 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Taggart-Photography/363448797034316

my sweet boyfriends 22nd birthday was yesterday and we are doing a birthday dinner tomorrow night for him with some friends and family. I'm super excited because I'm making him something special...
http://sweetjeanette.blogspot.com/2011/12/pecan-pie-cake.html
I so very hope it turns out ok and he loves it. He loves pecan pie, so when I found this on pinterest I knew I had to make it for him.
wish me luck!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment